JettheHedgidnaJettheHedgidna

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Colour My World Colour My World

Something like this...

...should be proof enough that love does exist in this world.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Brilliant mate!

I've seen plenty a tutorial, but this is easily one of the best. You go through, step by step, and explain things as if the user didn't know anything about photoshop, which is how most tutorials should be done.

Props for the choice of image too, i'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. Can't wait for Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days.

Wavechan responds:

Thanks very much :D :D

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Brilliant.

Squeal please.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Interesting

The whole original sprites and deep philosophical stuff kind of reminds me of Kid Radd. Was that an inspiration for you?

Gateway Gateway

Glorious Game

Well done! A puzzle game that actually requires you to think.

For those havinig problems with the lightbulb room, pay attention to how many times the lightbulbs blink.

Yoshi's jumping game Yoshi's jumping game

I got 2127

Fairly good as minigames go. But it looks like you'll have to update your scores, lol.

Quiz Time with Crono 8 Quiz Time with Crono 8

Perfect score without cheating

Some were far too obvious, and others i got not by knowing the names, but by their apperance. For instance, the only reason i got the BOF2 dragon guy was because i know that BOF battles are fought diagonally, and his sprite was so. Anyways, this was farely good overall and i've had fun with all of your quizzes. Rock on. Also, i've never seen a quiz with the answers in a drop menu. It works well.

Turbospirit Turbospirit

i got 90,039

Pretty damn good. Finall, a racing game with good control.

Flatout Minigame Flatout Minigame

524 points, biyatch!

nice. just...nice.

13wt stick-d00d adventure 13wt stick-d00d adventure

Good but ive seen better

I like the fact that ;00 wrote 1|\| 1337. But it was too short and i had trouble killing the third guy. Make it longer.